[RP TownTalk] New fence on property next to Route 1

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:05:48 UTC 2015

Greetings neighbors,

The activity between JD Williams and the dental office is a staging area
for WSSC work and equipment.  You will recall the huge water main break
that happened last Winter, well WSSC is beginning the work to replace that
water main.

I added Town Talk to this dispatch because we all need to be warned that
there will be substantial work along Rt. 1 from East West Highway up to
approximately Auburn.

Regarding the "cut through" on Tuckerman, I went up and inspected myself
both at Pitt Con and over onto the Cafritz project and saw nothing that
matched the description. Please know that there is still substantial work
actually on the hiker/biker trail itself so there has to be some traffic in
order to accomplish that.

I've asked the police to park a vehicle across the spot in question until
we can get the contractor to put in a more effect temporary control
measure. Please recall that when completed there will be a bollard in place
that litterally not physically allow automobile traffic to cross the trail.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor