[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Budget Town Hall - Tonight

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 17:12:49 UTC 2015

Neighbours, Friends, Poolios,
The proposed county budget for FY16 needs consideration
and input from us all.
I strongly recommend attending/streaming this event,
or any of the hearings scheduled by your district council member,
as well as looking over the budget yourselves.
This budget is putting forward a big decision for all of us
and your district council member will appreciate hearing from you.
Sincerely,
-David