[RP TownTalk] Sad News

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 11:44:46 UTC 2015

Very sad news, indeed; we exchanged emails, etc., about animals over the years.  She was a very caring, wonderful person, may she rest in peace.

     On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 6:02 AM, Vernon Archer <varcher at gmail.com> wrote:

 Friends and neighbors,
I have some sad news to share. Long time resident Judy Glaes passed away April 17. Many of us know her as a lover of all things canine and advocate for both the animals and their owners. My neighborhood will certainly never be the same without seeing her walking her four legged friends.
An informal celebration service will be held in the University of Maryland Garden Chapel on May 2 at 1 PM.  A lunch will follow.  All are welcome.
Sincerely,
Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor