[RP TownTalk] Fwd: PEPCO and tree removal

adrian limmen adrianlimmen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:15:08 UTC 2015

I agree that we should not lose any unnecessary trees.  If I can help you
in some way I will.  I like our trees and would hate to lose them.
Especially if they are not in the way of any utilities.

I would also suggest that when planting any new trees that they *not be
planted underneath or near any power lines*.  There are a few newish
looking trees planted on the west end of Ravenswood Rd in front of the
apartment building that have all been placed *under power lines*.
https://goo.gl/maps/ymMFX

It maybe a few years down the road that we have to worry about it but
planting trees under power lines is not a good idea since they will grow
into the power lines at some point. Just a thought.

--
Adrian