[RP TownTalk] Fwd: PEPCO and tree removal

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 28 21:21:17 UTC 2015

We have a different situation.
I have a large Black walnut tree in the front. Tried to get it trimmed
last year,
they said no. It has been causing some issues, it straddles many feeds,
and the
junction at the corner. It is exceptionally brittle.

It will be coming down and we will replace it with a shade tree that
will not interfere
with the lines and service to me or my neighbors.

Bob Smith
A concerned citizen