[RP TownTalk] Bulk Mulch - Anyone in Riverdale interested in splitting a delivery

Alison Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:07:21 UTC 2015

I'm interested in getting some bulk shredded hardwood mulch. Minimum
delivery seems to be 3 cubic yards, with delivery costs about the same as
the order.  It's still cheaper than bagged mulch.  Is anyone interested in
1-1.5 cubic yards? I'd try to get the driver to make two stops. I'm pricing
3 yards at $150-175 with delivery, so 1 cubic yard delivered would be about
$50 - 60.  Email off list if interested. Thanks.