[RP TownTalk] PGCPS Capital Improvement Plan Meeting in District 3, Aug 20 7pm

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:48:26 UTC 2015

[
​Aimee Olivo, Chief of Staff to Prince George's County ​
District 3 council member, Dannielle Glaros, asked that I help spread the
word about this event.
​ Please share with your community as appropriate.​
]

Council Member Dannielle M. Glaros presents

THE REPORT IS IN: What is the evaluation on your school building?

Thursday, August 20, 2015
7:00 - 8:30 pm

William Wirt Middle School
6200 Tuckerman Street
Riverdale, MD

Through the Master Plan Support Project Prince George's County Public
Schools evaluated every school building in the County in three critical
areas: mission, condition, and function. The Board of Education will use
these results to prioritize school construction, renovation, boundary
changes, school closures, and more. I've asked PGCPS Director of Capital
Programs, Sarah Woodhead, to come to our community to share the report and
recommendations and to answer your questions.

Please attend, and invite your friends and neighbors.

Learn more at http://www1.pgcps.org/cip and click on Master Plan Support
Project. (http://www1.pgcps.org/master-plan-support-project/)

Questions?
Call 301-952-3060 or CouncilDistrict3 at pgcps.org

https://www.facebook.com/events/742091965919758/

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families