[RP TownTalk] Anybody notice the very unique line painting job on the new asphalt in the CSX/MARC parking lot?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:30:02 UTC 2015

At least it's not structural like the Silver Spring transportation center,
but I think somewhere between contractee and contractor we had a
miscommunication or a wide gap between letter and spirit of the scope of
work?  (The whole east side of the lot is like this - newly painted lines
where there's new asphalt, almost no lines left on the old asphalt) :)
​