[RP TownTalk] Art Works Now FREE Gingerbread House Holiday Hullabaloo!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:53:09 UTC 2015

Just saw this on the HOPE email list....

5. Art Works Now FREE Gingerbread House Holiday Hullabaloo!
    Posted by:  juliana at artworksnow.org artworksnow
    Date: Tue Dec 1, 2015 7:20 am ((PST))

 Join us for our third annual FREE Gingerbread House Holiday Hullabaloo!

 Saturday, December 12th
 12:00pm – 3:00pm
 FREE for all ages

 RSVP on Facebook: https://goo.gl/F0tDCF

 Drop-in anytime between noon and 3pm to create your one of a kind
gingerbread house, and even snap a photo with Santa!!

 We will be accepting toy donations for Tiempo de Dar - providing toys to
local families this holiday season.

 Art Works Now
 3711 Rhode Island Ave
 Mt.Rainier MD 20712
 301-454-0808
 www.artworksnow.org

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Raising a Challenging Child?*

*Foundations in Parenting
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Winter-RiverdalePark-Foundations.html>:
Thursday
evenings starting January 14th in Riverdale Park*
*First Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Spring-DC-OxygenMask.html>: Tuesday
evenings starting April 26th in Washington DC*