[RP TownTalk] Young men looking for work-Great workers!

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 18:12:16 UTC 2015

Hey AllTwo young African American men knocked on my door this morning looking for some work and asking if I wanted my leaves raked.   I said yes and was I ever impressed! Very good fast work. If they knock on your door and you have some leaves to be raked, I just wanted to recommend you say "Yes" too!KathyPS- They are coming back to do more for me tomorrow. I'll get a contact number. and share it.