[RP TownTalk] Tomorrow! Holiday House Party & Artisan Market to benefit Afghan Women's Fund

Al Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:14:51 UTC 2015

If you're out and about tomorrow, just a reminder that we will be hosting a
one-of-a-kind holiday house party featuring the work of skilled Afghan
artisans.  Details below.

The handmade jewelry, rugs, and embroidered goods sold by the Afghan
Women’s Fund <http://www.afghanwomensfund.org/> give twice – first as a
beautiful unique gift item and then as capital for the education, health,
and vocational projects AWF partners with in rural Afghanistan.

Bring your friends or family, say hi to your neighbors, enjoy some cookies
and hot chocolate, and find a special gift.  Our house will be a great stop
on the way to or from the Riverdale Park Festival of Lights & Holiday
Market (12 - 8p).   <https://www.facebook.com/events/1024291767631797/>

When:  Saturday, December 12th, 10am - 2pm
Where: Spain-Walker Household,
             4520 Tuckerman St., Riverdale
Who:    For more info, call or text Alison @ 410.935.1815

Kids Welcome!

*Increase the Peace this Holiday Season!*

Please be preparedto pay by cash or check. Please email off-list with any
questions.

Thanks,
Alison

*Alison Spain*