[RP TownTalk] Closing of the UMD parking lot-clarification?

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:14:32 UTC 2015

Yes! (They say absence makes the heart grow fonder - I'm thinking we'll all
be very "fond" of the cut-through when it is available again!)

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences & their families

*Raising a Challenging Child?*

*Foundations in Parenting
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Winter-RiverdalePark-Foundations.html>:
Thursday
evenings starting January 14th in Riverdale Park*
*First Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/2016Spring-DC-OxygenMask.html>: Tuesday
evenings starting April 26th in Washington DC*