[RP TownTalk] Any area restaurants with vegetarian options?

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:24:55 UTC 2015

Don't forget about Busboys & Poets in Hyattsville -- loads of vegetarian
options and lots of space with a great atmosphere and a fantastic mission!

Most other places with more than just pasta or a veggie plate are smaller
and hard to seat 10-15 people, though Siri's is definitely also a good
option...

-Heather