[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville Middle Students

Jen Sanderson jensan6877 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 21:27:04 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon Neighbors,
I know I have posted about this before, but....if your child attends Hyattsville Middle, can you please speak to your children about their behavior after school?
I live right across the street so my family witnesses this behavior on a consistent basis....for the last 7 years.  I have reached out to the school and the Hyattsville police over the years.  At times, when I have contacted them, there has been a response, but it only lasts for a couple of days.
Today, there was a group of students throwing snow at one of the school buses screaming f*ck you, n*ggas, f*ck you, b*tches, you b*tch a** M-F-er.....
After the bus drove away, that group turned and started yelling/arguing with another group chasing them around our parking lot, throwing snow, and a football, hitting several cars in my lot.
I know kids are kids and they have a lot of energy when they are released from the long school day, but they can be kids and be respectful at the same time.
I will be contacting the school tomorrow during school hours--no one answered the phone today---but I thought that I would reach out to the community too.
Thanks,Jen42nd Ave.