[RP TownTalk] Little post in front yard

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:17:50 UTC 2015

Adrian,

I cannot swear to the following, but the Town's best annalysis is this:

The County's Department of Public Works is surveying the area along the
Wells Run in anticipation of reconstruting/repairing this primary part of
our town's storm water management system.  As you are located in the near
proximity to Well's Run and the markings are the same system used by them,
I am reasonably sure that this marker is a surveyors marking for that
project.

If we discover something different I will make sure you are informed.

Vern