[RP TownTalk] Tree

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:33:50 UTC 2015

>From an announcement posted to TownAnnounce:

"You can put unadorned Christmas trees out with your yard waste. The next
yard waste collection (after the holiday) will be held on December 31,
2014."

Yard waste is put out on Wednesdays, so I'm guessing you can put your tree
out for pickup on January 7th.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families

• *First Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask* •
*Group training in self-care for overwhelmed parents*
*5 session Winter **Workshop *•* starting January 14, 2015 in Riverdale
Park, MD *
*http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com
<http://raisingyourchallengingchild.com/>*