[RP TownTalk] Riverdale historic Artifacts-Relics looking for a new home

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 21:09:26 UTC 2015

Any interest from Riversdale house Museum? Or Prince George's Historical Society? --------
http://www.marcavitch.com
      From: mike stone <miguelpiedra at gmail.com>
 To: towntalk at riverdale-park.org
 Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:47 AM
 Subject: [RP TownTalk] Riverdale historic Artifacts-Relics looking for a new home

Hello everyone,I would like to find a home for some historic artifacts- relics that were recovered in Riverdale Park recently.
It's a nice collection, with ceramic and pottery pieces, some from the late 1860s, an assortment of old bottles, large glass jars with coal pieces, a few rusted corroded guns that were found 10" below the surface with a metal detector, auto hubcaps from the 1940s and various other relics.
Please let me know if you are interested or know of someone who might be.

Thank you, Michael

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info