[RP TownTalk] Community Roll Call: January 20, 2015 at 6:00 PM (Riverdale Elementary)

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Fri Jan 16 19:00:53 UTC 2015

Chief David Morris and the Riverdale Park Police Department invite everyone
to join us at Riverdale Elementary School, 5006 Riverdale Road, for a
Community Roll Call on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 6:00 p.m.

Our goal for this event is to facilitate discussions that will contribute to
trustworthy bonds between residents and our police department. This is a
FAMILY event.

We invite you to:

-Share your perspective on how to build trust and relationships between the
community and the police

-Learn more about community services and safety

A few topics include:

*	Internet Safety
*	Bullying
*	Bicycle Safety
*	Community Services 911 Police and Fire Safety

These information sharing events will allow members of the community to
interact with the RPPD, guest speakers and many of our allied public safety
agencies.  A variety of topics will be covered so everyone will find
something of interest.

We encourage everyone to join us!

Disclaimer: Prince George's County Public Schools is not sponsoring,
endorsing, or recommending the activities announced in this material/flyer.

Jessica

Jessica E. Barnes

Town Clerk

Riverdale Park