[RP TownTalk] Winter Weather Reminders

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 00:34:06 UTC 2015

Andre -
Since town offices are closed for the weekend, I will answer what I can -
please understand I cannot speak authoritatively, however!  Old Christmas
trees are picked up with the yard waste, which is Wednesday where we live -
not sure if it varies within the Town of Riverdale Park or not - but
whatever day they pick up yard waste, that would be the day.  What I don't
know for sure is how long they will do that? I believe something I'd read
indicated the month of January, so maybe this week is the last week?

(And of course you could always call Public Works with any such questions
301-864-1803)