[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Sediment/Obstructions in Wells Run

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:00:45 UTC 2015

Thanks Alison. The sediment was caused by a WSSC water main break near the Cafritz site which caused a significant amount of dirt to be moved. WSSC will be working on removing soon. A contractor has been hired. Please send me the details of where the sediment is a concern to Mayor Archer varcher at gmail.com and to me at work dmglaros at co.pg.md.us (I do not always check personal email)

Take care,
Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros

Sent from an iPhone.