[RP TownTalk] Free Crib/Other items & ISO Balance Bike

Alison Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:17:12 UTC 2015

Hello.

I have a free, drop sided crib available.  I don't have pictures of it
assembled, but it basically looks like this in a lighter, tan colored
stain.  No casters. It is in good condition. Drop sided cribs are no longer
recommended.  Mattress not included.

I am also in search of a used balance bike for my son.  On the hunt for
First Bike or Strider if you are ready to part with yours. Can also trade
for bigger bike with training wheels.

Also have free crutches in good condition, and free oxygen tubing and
humidifier in sealed bags. *Please email off-list* or text the number
below.  Located in Riverdale just north of East-West Hwy.

Thank you.
Alison

*Alison Spain*
ALS Studio + Design