[RP TownTalk] Street trees

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 20:26:43 UTC 2015

Did anyone notice that Pepco trimmed our trees by the power lines on our streets?  Looks like they cut the middle out of the Bradford Pears.  Do we have a tree company that looks after our trees?
I know the Bradford has a fault and sometimes they just break off and I wonder if this trimming will make that more likely and possibly dangerous?
Going down my street and looking at this butcher job is a little depressing.  I would think that professional tree cutters would do a better job. This is totally ugly.
Audrey Bragg
Ravenswood