[RP TownTalk] Surendering small animals to a rescue

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 11:15:35 UTC 2015

 As many of you may know, I've lived in the apartment building on Ravenswood Road for over 20 years, through 5 different building owners, and have always owned guinea pigs with no problems at all.  The building was recently sold and when the new people took over, I was told my guinea pigs wouldn't be a problem and I could keep them.  However, now they're apparently re-thinking that and will let me know by next week if I have to give up my pets.
If the worst happens, do any of you animal lovers out there know of a good, reputable small animal rescue that will TAKE surrendered guinea pigs?  Most of the online rescues seem to be for adoption only, not surrendering.  The animals might be "just guinea pigs" to many people, but my little guys mean a lot to me and if I HAVE to give them up,  I'd love to see them get good, loving homes.

Thanks for any suggestions you can give.
Sue Collins