[RP TownTalk] Leslie's

Caleb Patten calebpatten at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:42:41 UTC 2015

My family ate there and had a very good meal.  Better enchiladas than the
other area places.  Maybe they've raised their prices, but our meal want
that bad at all. Yes, the decor inside is dark and depressing, but that is
all left over from Calvert house. The owners clearly don't have a big
budget to renovate...

I plan to support them as well as every other neighborhood business (even
if it's take out) since a dark restaurant with with good food is better
than a vacant building.