[RP TownTalk] Whole Foods article in Washington Post

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:04:26 UTC 2015

In fairness, the article never states that the development lies
elsewhere - the fact that it lies in Riverdale Park is simply omitted.
Oddly, it seems to imply that the development is its own entity when
it calls it a "site that borders University Park, College Park and
University of Maryland property."  That's a rather curious statement
without specifying that the development is in Riverdale Park.