[RP TownTalk] Cat calls JMO

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 10:59:52 UTC 2015

  Well, maybe it's because I'm older, maybe it's because I was raised to stand up for myself before womens' rights became a big issue, whatever.... Don't get as many catcalls or whatever now because I AM older - however, back in the day, I usually had my own retorts to these "gentlemen."  unfortunately, I cannot list any of them on a public forum (smile).  Too - used to be interesting some years back when I'd wait for a Metro bus on Kenilworth Avenue; at that time, there was a problem with "working girls" plying their trade in that area and many times when I'd be at the bus stop, guys would stop their cars and try to "work out a deal" with me!  I think the fact that I burst out laughing every time scared them away.....