[RP TownTalk] Another 6 year old sexuallyassaulted in our area- same suspect

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 23:16:38 UTC 2015

Dear FriendsSorry to share such disturbing news, but I wanted to make sure people were aware that the person who sexually abused a 6 year old in the RIverdale CVS apparently victimized another child over the weekend in the Beltsville Mall.  You can find more info on WTOP    http://wtop.com/maryland/2015/06/second-6-year-old-girl-sexually-assaulted-in-maryland/
This offender has done this twice in very public places even when parents were close by. If you have young children (especially girls around age 6) I'd encourage you to keep them right by your side in public places/bathrooms until this man is caught.  It's very unusual for an offender to be so impulsive/brazen, and my understanding is that people with this pattern are  likely to repeat this behavior until caught.  The proximity of the two events suggests that he lives nearby.

Also, just to be aware, the picture currently being circulated by the PGPD  for the Riverdale case and the photo from the Beltsville case appear to be different from the picture first circulated. So you may want to get a fresh look. Kathy