[RP TownTalk] The Prince George’s County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association 2015 Convention

Nova Johns novajohns at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 13:20:25 UTC 2015

Good Morning,  I am a member of the Riverdale Fire Department, a 100%volunteer fire department operating in Prince George's County, Maryland. The Prince George’s County Volunteer Fire and RescueAssociation 2015 Convention will be held in Riverdale Park, Maryland fromSeptember 12 through 19, 2015 and hosted by the Riverdale Fire Department. Thiswill be the 93rd Annual Convention of the Association and the 85th AnnualConvention of the Ladies Auxiliary. As is customary, we will be producing a ConventionProgram/Yearbook that is distributed to over 5,000 men and women dedicated toserving your Prince George's County and the surrounding region. This isa perfect opportunity for businesses in and around Prince George’s County topromote their business and services to these members and their family andfriends by placing an advertisement in the program book.  Enclosed please find information regarding placing anadvertisement in the Fire & Rescue Association's convention book. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this. We are eager toassist in any way that we may. Best, The Riverdale Fire Department, Inc.4714 Queensbury RoadRiverdale, MD 20737Convention at riverdalevfd.org