[RP TownTalk] 15% higher taxes....

euniverz at aol.com euniverz at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 15:17:11 UTC 2015

Sarah, unfortunately I've been beating this drum for years.  I've submitted testimony, I've called, I've cajoled, I've analyzed county-provided data.  Even the agency that enforces the law states it's costly and ineffective.  I even participated in a task force to study the subject, and more.

The council has remained entrenched.  So, if our new councilmember would like to help now, she is welcomed to give me a call or email me.  I'm sure they know how to reach me by now.

Adrianne Lefkowitz