[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Crime Reports

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:24:07 UTC 2015

Adrian,

The Town participates/subscribes to crimereports.com, which allows you to
search for crimes over the last year by type, date, etc.  New crimes are
entered there by our police department, usually within a day.

In addition, every February/March the police department makes a
presentation to the town council about notable issues and long-range
trends.  I believe the most recent presentation is on the town's web site (
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/) If you can't find it there let me know so
I can get you a copy of it (and then find out why it isn't there).

Best,

Alan

--
Sent from my iPad