[RP TownTalk] Reminder: Last Rooster of 2015 tomorrow

James Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:18:01 UTC 2015

Riverdale Rooster takes place on Sunday from 9 to 2 @ 6204 Rhode Island Avenue, Riverdale Park, MD 20737. It's our last one of 2015, don't miss it! Chris Ousley of The Bumper Jacksons will be closing out the 2015 season of the Rooster tomorrow between 10 am and 1 PM. We open at 9 AM until 2 PM. You'll also have Zeke's Coffee of DC and pastries from Potomac Pastry via Zeke's. Mexican food will come to you from El Taco Loco. Sorry, apples are switching back to Thursday's.

Thanks, JC