[RP TownTalk] Sad News

Vernon Archer mayorvarcher at icloud.com
Mon Mar 23 14:49:06 UTC 2015

I received news that former town council member Raymond "Ray" Badders was killed along with his 19 year-old daughter as a result of an automobile accident that took place on Saturday. Ray played a major roll in the creation of the town's veteran's memorial along with being a regular volunteer in many area organizations. While I did not know Ray well I can attest that he was always interested in working cooperatively with others to improve the community he lived in.

Ray and his family relocated approximately eight years ago to Anne Arundel County and I assume that the services will be held in that area.  As we get more definite information I will insure it is posted.  The news article in the Post has the basic facts of the accident:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/father-and-daughter-among-3-killed-in-annapolis-car-accident/2015/03/22/02629578-d108-11e4-8b1e-274d670aa9c9_story.html

Sincerely,

Vern