[RP TownTalk] Fwd: ERHS CAREER READINESS WORKSHOP_New Date - SATURDAY, APRIL 18TH

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:07:09 UTC 2015

For high school students in Prince George's County who are either English
Language Learners or have disabilities - a Career Readiness Workshop at
Eleanor Roosevelt High School on Saturday, April 18th. See below and in the
attached letter for details.

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families