[RP TownTalk] Town Criers from 1993

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:55:56 UTC 2015

I've stumbled into an incredible archive of old Town Criers via Ken
Laureys! He has them going back to 1989, and has graciously donated them to
the town.

I'm trying to talk my son into doing a community service project of
digitizing these back issues so we can get them all online (right now we
only have them online going back to 2005).

-Sarah

Sarah Wayland, Ph.D. | www.GuidingExceptionalParents.com
<http://www.guidingexceptionalparents.com/>
Supporting students with learning differences and their families