[RP TownTalk] [HNMoms] Our Amazing Dog Needs A New Home [1 Attachment]

Marsha D. ehmteadee at gmail.com
Sun May 31 12:19:08 UTC 2015

Whoops, it appears that I have to be a member to send emails to the other groups (duh). Can someone please forward to the following groups:

MountRainierMD at yahoogroups.com, gatewaydogtrainingclub at yahoogroups.com, pgparents at yahoogroups.com, UPplaygroup at yahoogroups.com

Thanks,
Marsha
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos and brevity.