[RP TownTalk] Breakfast with Sint Niklaas at Riversdale - Registration is Open!

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 23:24:11 UTC 2015

Samantha,
Thanks for sending this out. I think we're getting caught up in the minutiae as to where Santa Claus, Saint Nick, Sinter Klaas, came from.
He comes from most of our childhoods wherever that may be...but as far as exact address, we can ask him at Riversdale or PG Mall over Xmas.
Andrew

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 1:29 PM, adrian limmen<adrianlimmen at gmail.com> wrote:   Sinter Klaas comes from Spain and I would not say he is only a Flemish phenomenon but Dutch as well.  Maybe even more-so Dutch.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

Sinterklaas is also from Spain by the way.  He comes on December 5th to deliver presents while Santa Claus doesn't come until Dec 25th.  They are not the same people.  Santa lives in the North Pole while Sinterklaas lives in Spain.