[RP TownTalk] Info on Church/victims of crash? repost

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 11:51:10 UTC 2015

The news articles I've read have said it was located in an office building with other denominations; wonder if it's that building on the corner of Kenilworth Avenue and River Road?  (gray office building, I think it also has a Korean church).  If anyone hears that a collection, etc., is being taken up, please let us know; a horrific accident like this could happen to anyone.