[RP TownTalk] Large aggressive stray dogs in River Road/Rivertech area

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 11:35:55 UTC 2015

 Just a heads-up, in case you walk, bike, jog, etc., in the area around River Road, Rivertech Court, etc; 2 large stray dogs have been seen around there, out on River Road, by the road between NOAA and USDA eating a deer carcass, etc.  Haven't heard that they've actually attacked any people, but have displayed aggressive behavior - chasing after people, barking, and so on.  I think they're German shepherd mixes, but not sure.  I heard that Animal Control has been contacted and is trying to trap them.  If you see the dogs, please contact Animal Control.  (if I hear that the dogs HAVE been caught, I'll post an update here).