[RP TownTalk] Loose the pie.....

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Tue Nov 24 15:45:49 UTC 2015

Too much "GOODNESS" on Thanksgiving?

Yoga Space has the perfect solution!

Loose the Pie

Our first annual day-after-Thanksgiving event for both yoga and Pilates
students - experiencedor not.

When:Friday, November 27, 2015, from 10 - 11 am.

Where: Yoga Space, 4206 Gallatin Street, Hyattsville, MD 20781

Cost:Free!Donations for St. Jerome's Cafe to feed the needy are welcome.

What:Some yoga and some Pilates. Rev up the heart rate. Be prepared to
sweat, laugh and have a good time.

The first 24 participants will be given a _free_ shopping bag for your
next day, November 28, to "Shop Small on Small Business Saturday.
"shopping spree." There will be a free gift inside the bag from Yoga Space.

Yoga Space only holds 30 people, so get there early. We have mats and
blankets at the studio.

Need to know more: www.yoga-space.org

301.699.5440

Happy Thanksgiving!