[RP TownTalk] Train horns

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 13:27:30 UTC 2015

Glad we are talking about the horns.  Count me as one who does care if they sound the horns. (  I love to be able to sleep with windows open at night, but the close-to-midnight train horn festival makes that very difficult...)Now that the quiet zone has been established, we have some grounds for asking them to stop. I would like to know if there is someone we can contact to ask if they can request the engineers to stop or reduce the horns as they pass through.  If we ask, at least there is some additional incentive to change the current practice.Kathy