[RP TownTalk] McDonalds

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:47:07 UTC 2015

I believe it was yesterday morning I heard our police chief on WTOP news
defending our officers and explaining the circumstances (person was high on
something, PCP is my guess) and the person was challenging to subdue
according to the chief's statement. The broadcast I heard didn't specify
the location, only said "in Riverdale Park".