[RP TownTalk] Did you take a great photo this year?

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 14:56:25 UTC 2015

Hello Heritage Area residents!

The summer slipped quickly past us here at MarylandMilestones and we didn’t even realize that our Annual Photo Contest was uponus!

If you have taken a photo this year that shows off the areaaround Route 1 (our Heritage Area), please send a large format or highresolution image and we will put it in our annual calendar!  All the details you need are here:

http://www.anacostiatrails.org/annual-photo-contest

Show us the best side of your community - festivals, streetscapes, historic images, etc.
We will go ahead and accept photos until about September30.

Thanks!
Aaron

Aaron Marcavitch, Executive Director

Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc.