[RP TownTalk] Take Action Against the Planning Board's 7-11 decision

Kate Kelly mrs.ahkelly at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:46:07 UTC 2015

To the Mayor and Town Council, Town of Riverdale Park:

Thanks so very much for your work on the 7-11 issue. Now that the Planning
Board has voted, I urge you to take legal action. As you are completely
aware, yesterday's proceedings and their outcome were appalling--if not
surprising. Please take this issue to the next level. Perhaps if we combine
forces once again with the Town of University Park, the greater good can be
served.

Thank you,
Kate and Joe Kelly
Tuckerman Street