[RP TownTalk] Quiet Zone

Jason bbearjason1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 21:02:32 UTC 2015

I have to laugh at the sign! I live in Colmar manor n they blow the horn from the Wssc building on kenilworth ave the whole
 way down the tracks till laurel !!! Even over the bridge the goes over bladensburg rd! ( which was the point of building the bridge to stop blocking traffic and the noise, but yet the still blow the horn. Some time I could just scream it drives me nuts !

Jason
301-943-3017
😻🙀😽😼🐱🐯🐈