[RP TownTalk] Girl Scout Troop - First Meeting of the year is this Thursday, September 17

Sarah Michailof minnesarah at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 02:39:11 UTC 2015

Does your daughter love to camp, learn about new cultures, learn new skills, and work on community projects? Riverdale Park/University Park's Girl Scout Troop is starting up a new year! If you have a daughter in Kindergarten through 8th grade, we have a multi-level troop of Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, and Cadettes. We are part of the Girl Scouts Council of the National Capital (www.gscnc.org) and generally meet at Riverdale Park Town Hall from 6:45 until 8 the first and 3rd Thursday of the month and also do activities on weekends. Our first meeting will be this Thursday, September 17 at Riverdale Neighborhood Park (on 46th Avenue between Tuckerman and Sheridan Streets). We would love to have your daughter join us. Please contact the troop leader, Sarah Michailof, at minnesarah at yahoo.com if you would like more information.