[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Table Talk This Saturday

Alonzo Washington alonzo at alonzowashington.com
Mon Sep 14 21:34:41 UTC 2015

Dear Riverdale Park Residents,

I want to extend a personal invitation for you to join me on my "Table Talk
Tour" this Saturday, September 19th in Riverdale Park. This month, we will
be at the Town Center Market from 9:00am-11:00am with special guest,
Council Member Dannielle Glaros.

Over the past several months, I have hosted several "Table Talk" events
across our District. They have provided great opportunities for neighbors
to come together and discuss any important issues in an informal setting.

I hope to see you this Saturday!

Sincerely,

-Alonzo

Alonzo T. Washington