[RP TownTalk] Great stuff happening at ArtsExchange for kids - Re-posting from HOPE

Lisa Martin lisamarymartin at verizon.net
Wed Sep 16 17:20:10 UTC 2015

I am just sharing info from HOPE list serv:

Friday Night and New School's Out Dates at Art Works
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/HOPE_in_Hyattsville/conversations/topics/48386;_ylc=X3oDMTJzbzY0czluBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE1MjA4OTk4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAM0ODM4NgRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxNDQyNDIxNTI3>
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 am (PDT) . Posted by:artworksnow
<juliana at artworksnow.org?subject=Re%3A%20Friday%20Night%20and%20New%20School%27s%20Out%20Dates%20at%20Art%20Works>
Make plans for Friday night and sign the kids up for Parents’ Night Out at
Art Works Now! Kids will make Penguin Puppets and finish the evening with a
pizza dinner and the movie Penguins of Madagascar.

Parents’ Night Out this Friday!
Friday, September 16th
5:00pm - 9:00pm $20/per child
Ages 3-12 (must be potty trained)

Sign up at: http://www.artworksnow.org/kids-programs/pno-september-18
http://www.artworksnow.org/kids-programs/pno-september-18

NEW School’s Out...We’re In DATES ADDED!
All school year long
9:00am - 3:00pm Price varies depending on date.

Due to popular demand we have added more dates to our School’s Out...We’re
In Camp offerings. During each camp your kids will spend the day creating,
making new friends, and enjoying some outdoor play!

Upcoming Dates Include:
September 23rd
October 2nd
October 9th