[RP TownTalk] Fake Christmas tree for sale

Analise Lipari aclipari at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:14:30 UTC 2016

Hi Riverdale,

My husband and I are moving from Big Pink on Natoli Place (to Cheverly),
and we're looking to say goodbye to a few possessions. Would anyone like a
Target brand artificial Christmas tree? Not pre-lit, about 6 ft tall. Easy
assembly; box storage includes. $5 or best offer.

Thanks!
Analise B.

--
*"When we love, we strive to become better than we are. When we strive to
become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too." --