[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Resident Sue Mondeel wins BIG in DC Reader's Poll

Susan Older sue at simplysue.com
Mon Apr 11 20:45:15 UTC 2016

    You voted! We won! I'm wearing my Upcycled Tiara!

Hey There Friends and Neighbors,
I just want to send a heartfelt thank you to all of you who voted for us
in the Washington Post Reader's Poll forBest Handmade Home Decor 2016
<http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/bestofdc/poll/goodsandservices/2016/best-handmade-home-decor>,
and for all of you who have helped make our small local business the
success that it is. We are so lucky to live and operate our small biz in
this funky artsy fartsy town and I am so proud to announce that yes,
DC's BEST is right here in the Port Towns!

About Tanglewood Works:Tanglewood Works (TWW) is an innovative
upcycling, creative and green business located in the historic Port
Towns area of Prince George’s County, MD. TWW’s mission is to create
upcycled furniture, home goods, art and gifts by combining the
principles of sustainability and recycling with art. TWW works hard to
reduce the consumer waste filling local landfills by rescuing discarded
furniture and other salvaged materials and turning these materials into
repurposed, redesigned and reimagined treasures for local homeowners and
businesses.

Tanglewood Works works collaborates with Community Forklift (CF), a
nonprofit reuse center in Hyattsville, MD for home improvement and
architectural salvage; the renovation supplies at CF are made available
to the public at reduced prices and donated to local nonprofits.

Sincerely,

Sue

Senior Dumpster Diva for Tanglewood Works
*
*

**

*Our online newsletter announcement:*

**Guess What! We're the Best of DC!
<https://www.smore.com/bvttt-guess-what-we-re-the-best-of-dc>

**

Phone:(415) 595-9839

**

Email:<mailto:sue at ...>sue at ... <mailto:sue at ...>

Website:<http://www.tanglewoodworks.com/>www.tanglewoodworks.com
<http://www.tanglewoodworks.com/>