[RP TownTalk] Hooray!!!

S Collins ugglywump at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 13:32:41 UTC 2016

Good to hear!  I'm a full time pedestrian and do my best to cross at crosswalks, or at least at intersections.  Sad, but many times I'm halfway across the street, a car will come barreling along and almost run me over.  All of us, pedestrians, drivers, joggers, bikers, etc., etc., need to do our part to stay safe when we're out and about.  As they used to say on Hill Street Blues, "Let's be careful out there."